ispell spelling correction

What is this stuff?

If this isn't exactly what you wanted, please try our Search (there's a LOT of techy and non-techy stuff here about Linux, Unix, Mac OS X and just computers in general!):

From: Ben Rosenthal <b.rosenthal1@home.com>
Subject: Re: sco-list: Re: word processing
<20010301093851.B22212@barryg.mi.celestial.com> Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 20:18:41 GMT Bill Campbell wrote: > ... > >Don't you wish there was a spell checker for vi? If I used vi to write things > >for public consumption I would present a *bad* image. 8-) > > Try ispell. Type ``:!ispell %'' in vi to spell check the current document > (you will probably have to do ``:e %'' after if it makes any changes. > > Bill

Words can not describe my elation!  I just tried this and it worked.  Thank you for
bringing this to me.  It just goes to show,  you CAN do anything  with UNIX.

Ben Rosenthal

-> -> ispell spelling correction ––>Re: sco-list: Re: wordprocessing

The errors which arise from the absence of facts are far more numerous and more durable than those which result from unsound reasoning respecting true data. (Charles Babbage)

This post tagged: