Mac OS X website recommendations

What is this stuff?

If this isn't exactly what you wanted, please try our Search (there's a LOT of techy and non-techy stuff here about Linux, Unix, Mac OS X and just computers in general!):

From: Karl von Laudermann <karlvonl@rcn.com.invalid>
Subject: Re: Recommendations for Mac
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 13:20:34 -0500
<Xns92FD94BCE8CD8HELLFISH@129.250.170.84> In article <Xns92FD94BCE8CD8HELLFISH@129.250.170.84>, "}{eLLfiSh" <HELLFISH@guess.it> wrote: > What are the better Mac Fan/News/Reviews web sites?

I'll answer this one, since you didn't get many responses from others.

http://www.macnn.com/ is a good daily Mac-related news site. They also
have product reviews, and a web forum.

http://www.macworld.com/ is another Mac news and review site.

http://www.macdesktops.com/ and http://www.iconfactory.com/ are great
places to download custom desktop pictures and icon sets, respectively.

http://www.versiontracker.com/macosx/index.shtml is a great place to
download Mac shareware/freeware.

http://www.chezmark.com/ provides weekly recommendations for recently
released or updated shareware/freeware programs.

http://www.macfixit.com/ is a Mac troubleshooting site. It's always
worth visiting before downloading Mac software updates, so you'll know
in advance what problems you might encounter.

--
              -- Karl J. von Laudermann -- karlvonl(at)rcn.com --
                  -- <http://www.geocities.com/~karlvonl/> --

-> -> Mac OS X website recommendations

One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that, lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of their C programs. (Robert Firth)

This post tagged: