successful unsuccessful logins OSR5

Subject: Re: Need to generate a report on Users that log in to the server
From: spcecdt@deeptht.armory.com (John DuBois)
Date: 18 Jan 2003 03:46:27 GMT

In article <45f17a6b.0301160925.63bd725d@posting.google.com>,
lalaker <prajapatisk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Folks,
>  I have been given a task to generate a report, something like an
>audit report, for all the user that:
>1. have logged into the server
>2. No. of times failed to login to the server
>3. Accounts that have been locked etc....

I should've also mentioned that you can do it with just the utilities available
on the system, though with a somewhat more obtuse output format:

userls -x '{lastSuccessfulLoginTime} {lastUnsuccessfulLoginTime} {unsuccessfulLoginAttempts}'

See the userls man page for the other values you can give with -x.

        John
--
John DuBois  spcecdt@armory.com  KC6QKZ/AE  http://www.armory.com/~spcecdt/

-> -> successful unsuccessful logins OSR5

Increase ad revenue 50-250% with Ezoic

Kerio Connect Mailserver

Kerio Samepage

Kerio Control Firewall

Whenever the literary German dives into a sentence, that is the last you are going to see of him till he emerges on the other side of his Atlantic with his verb in his mouth. (Mark Twain)

This post tagged: