OSR5 spam listing maildelivery limits?

What is this stuff?

If this isn't exactly what you wanted, please try our Search (there's a LOT of techy and non-techy stuff here about Linux, Unix, Mac OS X and just computers in general!):

Subject: Re: maildelivery limit increase
From: spcecdt@deeptht.armory.com (John DuBois)
Date: 23 Jan 2003 22:45:59 GMT

In article <aSUX9.222$Mt1.14955632@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com>,
corrlens <atk@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>On SCO's 5.0.5 /usr/lib/mail/maildelivery  file, I reached 200 lines
>containing all spammers that I know of, but as soon as I add more lines,
>those lines after line 200 do not execute, it seems there is a 200 line
>limit for maildelivery, Is there a way of incrementing the 200 line limit
>because I have new spammers everyday ?

This limit was removed in 5.0.6a.  There is no longer any limit on the number
of rules you can have in a maildelivery file.  It's possible that the binary
/usr/mmdf/chans/local from a 5.0.6a system would work on a 5.0.5 system.  If
you try it, be sure that the permissions on the executable are preserved.

        John
--
John DuBois  spcecdt@armory.com  KC6QKZ/AE  http://www.armory.com/~spcecdt/

-> -> OSR5 spam listing maildelivery limits?

All this modern technology just makes people try to do everything at once. (Bill Watterson)

This post tagged: